Hihi! Today, I’ll be participating in my first ever T5W! I’m so excited! This weeks topic is: Side Characters That Deserve Their Own Series.
To be perfectly honest, most of the time, I tend to prefer side characters much more than the main characters, although, there are certain exceptions. So, here’s my list of Side Characters That Deserve Their Own Series. (This is not in any particular order.)
1) The Lightwood siblings from TMI by Cassandra Clare. I mean, come on. Who doesn’t love them? Those 2 are perfect.
2) Draco Malfoy from Harry Potter by J.K. Rowling. He most certainly deserves his own series and I would like to kind of know more about him in general.
3) Julian from Wonder by R.J. Palacio. I think that his character wasn’t really given enough attention in Wonder and I do know that R.J. Palacio did publish a short story from his perspective, but I’ve yet to read it.
4) John Ambrose McClaren from TATBILB by Jenny Han. I think he does deserve at least a novella about his life between middle school and until he met Lara Jean. I really do want to know more about him.
5) Izzy from An Ember In The Ashes by Sabaa Tahir. She was my favorite character in the whole book, so I would love it if Sabaa were to write a book dedicated to her.
That’s all for my T5W, hope you enjoyed! Stay tuned for more of these in the future 🙂