Hi all! Just yesterday, I was nominated by Ember over at Literary Constellation, and thank you so much for nominating me! :)) This is the first time I’ve ever been nominated!
1.If you could live one fictional character’s life, who would it be and why?
I would very gladly live the life of Isabelle Lightwood. She’s badass, tall, beautiful and a shadowhunter. Who wouldn’t want to live her life?
2.What superpower do you wish you could have?
I would love to read people’s thoughts.
3.What’s your favorite breakfast food?
4.Top five things on your bucket list?
1. Travel around the world! (Kind of impossible, but I really love travelling.) 2. Write a book, preferably fantasy or contemporary. 3. Learn at least 2 more languages. 4. Eat as many different kinds of foods as possible. 5. Get a clinical psychology degree!
5.Time to live that minimalist life! What 3 books would you keep if you had to get rid of the rest?
Hmm…this one’s pretty difficult, but I guess I would keep Clockwork Princess, Harry Potter and the Sorcerer’s Stone and Cinder.
6. Your world changes to a futuristic setting, what would be your use of transportation?
I guess a plane? Does that count as futuristic?
Do you have a favorite time of day?
Early in the morning! Especially before 8am.
City or country life?
City, of course.
Are you a daredevil? Everybody’s played “Truth or dare” at least once in their life, what was the worst dare you’ve ever been given?
I don’t really think this is bad, but I can’t remember the worse one ever. But probably the time I had to run down the corridor screaming “I love 1D!”
Think of your favorite book (or it can just be a character). What song comes to mind that reminds you of it/them?
This one took me some time and I finally decided on Percy from the Heroes of Olympus series and the song that comes to mind would be Double Trouble by TVXQ.
Do you have any suggestions as to what kind of posts you’d like to see on my blog? (If there’s a specific post you’re referring to, please include a link for an example)
TBRs if you participate in any readathons! That would be really cool :))
11 facts about myself:
- I live in Singapore! (A small country in Asia)
- Math is my favorite subject, followed by Geography
- I have 1 younger brother
- I’m the youngest in my class (my birthday is in December
- I don’t own any pets and don’t want to, as I don’t think I’ll have the time to take care of them
- I first started getting into reading at the age of 10, after finishing the Harry Potter series (which took me almost a year)
- The Infernal Devices series by Cassandra Clare is my fav series ever!
- I know how to speak English, Mandarin and a little bit of Malay
- I ❤ food
- I only have 1 bookshelf
- I go to a girls’ school
- If you were stuck on a deserted island, what 3 things would you bring with you?
- What type of music do you listen to?
- What’s the longest you’ve ever gone without sleep?
- If you could be an animal for one day, what would you be and why?
- What’s your current favorite song?
- If you could travel anywhere, where would you go?
- What are your top 3 favorite books?
- What is a skill you would like to pick up?
- If you ever wrote a book, what would you title it?
- What’s your favorite hobby?
- Would you rather go back in history or go to the future?
Thank you so much, Ember for nominating me for this!
- Thank the blogger who nominated you, linking back to their site.
- Put the award logo on your blog.
- Answer the ten questions sent to you.
- Make up ten new questions for your nominees to answer.
- Nominate ten blogs.
1.What is your most memorable vacation?
Probably the time I went to Korea, as I went with some of my cousins too!
2.What’s the most attractive quality someone could have?
Intelligence or sense of humor.
3.Have you ever completed a Rubik’s cube?
4.If you weren’t a book blogger (or whatever kind of blogger you are), what would you be blogging about then, if at all?
5.Who are you closest to in your life?
Either my really close friends or siblings
6.What’s the hardest decision you’ve ever had to make?
Choosing which school I wanted to go to after PSLE (an exam we have to decide which school we go to depending on your results)
7.Is there a book that’s ever inspired you or changed your life in any way?
Not really, I mostly read just for the sake of enjoyment.
8.If you could have a mythical creature as a pet, what would it be?
A phoenix! 😀
9.Do you prefer to borrow books from the library/a friend/where ever first or buy them even though you haven’t read it yet?
Depends on what book it is. If it’s a book I’m highly anticipating, I would probably have pre-ordered it. If not, I’ll borrow it from the library first.
10. What’s your favorite season?
We don’t have any seasons here, but I’m going with Winter, because where I’m living, it’s almost summer every single day.
11.Do you have a favorite blogger/youtuber?
Nope, I mostly just watch anyone who I think is interesting or funny.
- What’s something you want to accomplish before the end of this year?
- What’s your ambition?
- What’s your favorite subject?
- What you do enjoy doing in your free time?
- What are 3 of your all time favorite movies?
- Do you play any video games? If so, which ones?
- What’s your favorite afternoon snack?
- Do you collect any things, such as soft toys, stickers, etc.?
- Would you rather have no cell phone or no internet?
- What’s your favorite part of Summer?
- What’s your favorite holiday?
Here are some bloggers that I have nominated:
Christine@Constantly Moving The Bookmark